Welcome to Eterna Gaming™ | Official Site

Join the Official Eterna Gaming Forums to get access to all our features. Once accepted into the community you'll have access to our features, create awesome topics, post replies and more! 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
---

Wishing you all the best

4 posts in this topic

Happy new year everyone!

1274287-bigthumbnail.jpg

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I have been on a bit of a break and wanted to drop in to say hi. I will for sure be around when RO becomes OBT. At the moment I am playing FFXIV with a small group of RL friends. I had been in the process of having a computer built (AND I LOVE IT!) on top of sorting things out at home. So what all did you guys get for Christmas? Anything good?!?! 

1 person likes this

From the state of the title I thought you'd be leaving us, but I'm pleased to be wrong.

I had a lovely quiet Christmas with my folks. Got a new monitor, (YESS BACK TO TWO SCREENS) Pulled up some Stellaris and Space Hulk: Deathwing.

Loving Stellaris, Deathwing isn't my style, but my friends love it when I play. 

Getting a computer built is the best thing to ever happen and I applaud you for doing so! No more silly frame drops.

I wish the best of luck to everyone for next year also!

1 person likes this

30 minutes ago, Funce said:

From the state of the title I thought you'd be leaving us, but I'm pleased to be wrong.

I had a lovely quiet Christmas with my folks. Got a new monitor, (YESS BACK TO TWO SCREENS) Pulled up some Stellaris and Space Hulk: Deathwing.

Loving Stellaris, Deathwing isn't my style, but my friends love it when I play. 

Getting a computer built is the best thing to ever happen and I applaud you for doing so! No more silly frame drops.

I wish the best of luck to everyone for next year also!

And that is called a click bait title my dear :P

I am happy you got back to having two screens! My mother tv broke so I am down to one again. 

It is my first custom built pc. I was so stoked to see it power up and the fans light up on the first test. I am in love!

2 people like this

*waves*

Glad to see you are getting a new computer. Hope the 1st test went well :D

(I also hope you got some goodies for the holidays.)

I ended up with a new monitor, keyboard, mouse, computer chair, headset, and then a lot of non gaming related goodies. ^.~ (Still looking for a desk I like which isn't to big for my living room..lol)

1 person likes this