Welcome to Eterna Gaming™ | Official Site

Join the Official Eterna Gaming Forums to get access to all our features. Once accepted into the community you'll have access to our features, create awesome topics, post replies and more! 

Sarumonin

Happy New Years

9 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

Thank you so much for being a part of Eterna Gaming. It has certainly been a trying year, but here we are. Strong. I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has helped us in the last 2-3 years, from management, leadership, donations and even just those who were there to speak with people on Teamspeak. You guys really changed everything for us. We started on an Enjin website with nothing but one person working on the community and its future. Since then, we've been working together with gaming companies, developers and publishers alike to bring some extraordinary content to you guys. Without your support, without those whom have helped us in our financial struggles - we would not be working with Snail Games to be working on a community-based server for Dark and Light. We would not have our own Forum software, advertising banners across dozens of gaming website, commercials on YouTube, our own Website to showcase the community. Let alone the plugins, applications and modifications to make the synergy in the community resources flourish as they do. There's hundreds of things we would not have. 

Thanks to those whom have donated, in 2017 we will be starting monthly giveaways for our members, along with saving up for a Community Meetup. This year has not been the best financially seeing as switched over from Enjin and dealt with a few bumps on the road - but we are doing great!

Alongside the giveaways, we will be pushing even more marketing and publishing through different platforms. I'd like to stress that none of this would be possible if it wasn't for the generosity of this wonderful community. Every penny has been put to good use for the community and we're going to be showing an even stronger presence next year with new staff positions, a new team of marketing producers and rising stars in the livestreaming world to showcase what this community is about.

There are so many great things happening and we are so excite to share them with you guys. We are working very hard to make sure that our Official Store is up, thanks to @Vox's designs. We will be doing T-Shirts and small accessories first to see how the store turns out. Based on that, we will continue with other things as we did back in 2014 with teddy bears, underwear, armbands and more. 

Thank you again guys and we can't wait to share 2017 with you. Happy holidays and Happy New Year to all of our wonderful, dedicated and loyal members. Eterna Gaming would be nothing without you, seriously. You guys are amazing and we love you. 

happy-new-year-sparkler-gold-animated-gif.gif

10 people like this

Congratulations you guys on making it to 2017. I know this year literally tried to burn you all alive but good job hanging in there. 

Time to kiss the woes and pains of 2016 goodbye and step on into the light of the future. See you all there. ^^

6 minutes ago, .X. said:

Congratulations you guys on making it to 2017. I know this year literally tried to burn you all alive but good job hanging in there. 

Time to kiss the woes and pains of 2016 goodbye and step on into the light of the future. See you all there. ^^

Yep! It's been hard emotionally, psychologically and financially. But we're braving through!

Side Note:

Also, I know there's been a few bugs in our donation system, but it should be fixed. So for those interested, you're welcome to click on the Donate button and it should be working fine. Thanks again to everyone. 

5 minutes ago, Sarumonin said:

Yep! It's been hard emotionally, psychologically and financially. But we're braving through!

Side Note:

Also, I know there's been a few bugs in our donation system, but it should be fixed. So for those interested, you're welcome to click on the Donate button and it should be working fine. Thanks again to everyone. 

I can imagine. Thanks for the update. Glad you guys use paypal though. lol

to commemorate the year of 2016, here is a random screenshot of my hot-ass Soul Fighter in BnS. You're welcome. 

Happy New Year, and here's to an optimistic 2017. 

Screenshot_161230_008.jpg

TY All to have me in this big and awesome community !!!

Pray we grow up in numbers,union and friendship !!!

2017 incoming with a lot of things to do,rest up to help each other to make ETERNA great and a nice place to be.

LOVE ALL OF YOU,HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

PS.: sorry about bad english,but still love all of you.

1 person likes this